Halal Certification is a recognition that the products are permissible under Islamic law. These products are thus edible, drinkable or usable by Muslims.
The certified Halal food products are not only accepted domestically but are marketable to worldwide Halal consumers. This opens an opportunity for export markets specially in those countries which do not permit sale of non-Halal food products. Moreover Halal products are not only welcomed by Muslim consumers but by non-Muslim consumers as well as Halal certificate represents high level of hygiene, cleanliness, safety, nutrition and is produced stringently under the requirements of the Islamic Dietary Law.
Today, Halal trademark is an important marketing tool in the international arena particularly if the product is aimed at penetrating Muslim countries. Muslim consumers will have greater confidence in purchasing such products without questioning its authenticity. Producers who do not have the Halal Certification would lose a large segment of potential customers from around the world. In addition, the Halal Certification is also required by an importer to the country.
Halal is an Islamic dietary law certification. This is not only limited to food but also applicable to those products which are applied on body externally.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN OUR PACKAGE?
- As a confirmation for Muslim customers that the food served is Halal and is in accordance with Islamic Law.
- Assure customers that the food served is Halal and healthy and the premise's hygiene and sanitation procedures are in top-notch.
- Widen the range of customers by attracting Muslim customers and non-Muslim who are Halal consumers.
- Increase a restaurant's revenue and enhance its marketability especially to Halal consumers.
- If planning to export, the Halal certificate will help to assure Halal consumers in importing countries.