Iso 14001 Consultancy
( Environmental Management System Certification)
- The ISO 14001 Certification is an Environmental Management System (EMS) Standards – This standard provided the requirement of EMS and guideline for use.
- The ISO 14001 standard is a specific standard for Environmental Management system.
- The ISO 14001 (EMS) is applicable to any organization that wishes to demonstrate sound environmental performance of the organization by controlling the impacts of their activities, products and services on the environment, consistent with their environmental policy and objectives and Complying with applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- Provides an international recognition
- Improve the environmental performance of the organization.
- Environmental pollution reduced.
- Compliance with Legal and regulatory requirements related to Environment.
- Awareness about preparedness of potential Emergency situation.
- Improve the business potential among the competitor.
- Reduce wastage of Energy, natural resources, Raw materials.
- Operation control over the process shall improve.
- Commitment to Nation towards reduction pollution and compliance with legal regulatory requirement shall improve