Iso 27001 Certification
ISO 27001 Certification (Information Security Certification)
ISO 27001 Standard is an Information Security Management System. The main objective of this standard is the organization shall establish, implement and maintain the information security system within the organization.
Evaluate the information security Risk at each stage of operation and take the necessary action to reduce the information security Risk within the organization.
Protecting confidential customer information and business data is the challenge in complex business environment. Unauthorized access to important information and knowledge capital, or its loss, can have significant negative impact on an organization, including interruption of business continuity, vulnerability to fraud, loss of strategic advantage and damage to reputation.
Implementation of ISO 27001 gives a systematic approach to minimizing the risk of unauthorized access or loss of information and ensuring the effective deployment of protective measures for securing the same. It provides a framework for organizations to manage their compliance with legal and other requirements, and improve performance in managing information securely.
Benefits of ISO 27001 Certification
- Keeps confidential information secure
- Provides customers and stakeholders with confidence
- Allows for secure exchange of information
- Allows you to ensure you are meeting your legal obligations
- Helps you to comply with other regulations (e.g. SOX)
- Provide you with a competitive advantage
- Enhanced customer satisfaction that improves client retention
- Consistency in the delivery of your service or product
- Manages and minimizes risk exposure
- Protects the company, assets, shareholders and directors