Iso 9001 Certification With Servilance
ISO 9001 Certification (Quality Management System)
- ISO 9001:2008 certification is an international standard that defines good management practices. The certification aims at providing a global standard that spells out quality and trust. The ISO 9001 standard gives organizations an opportunity to increase value to their activities and to improve their performance continually, by focusing on their major processes & client expectation.
- A Quality Management System is what ensures a business' products or services meets a certain level of quality; that is, they are reliable, safe, consistent, meet customer expectations, continuously improve and comply with the law.
- Organisations that implement an effective Quality Management System benefit from stakeholder and customer confidence, improved risk management and operational effectiveness and efficiency.
Who can apply for ISO 9001 CERTIFICATION?
- Applicable For All Types of Organizations (Private/ Government/ Business Entity / Social Entities Such As Ngos, Schools, Colleges, Educational Institutions, Associations, Bachat Gat).
- All Sizes (From Micro-Businesses To Huge Multinationals)
- All Industries/Segments (Ex: Retail, Banking, Defense, Healthcare, Education, Government, Real Estate, IT, Engineering).
- Applicable For All Professionals (Such As Doctors, Advocate, Engineers, Architect, Chartered Accountants, Tax Consultant, Practicing Company Secretary, Insurance Agents, Real Estate Agents)
Benefits of ISO 9001 Quality Management Certification
- Provides an international recognition
- Good marketing tool and improves public image
- Increases customer satisfaction
- Helps in getting Govt. Tenders
- Provides eligibility to enter global markets
- Increases efficiency, Profitability , Productivity & employee morale
- Helps to showcase that the organization can provide HIGH QUALITY products and services to its customers
- Well defined and documented management practices helps in growth of the organization
- Larger organizations prefer to appoint ISO certified organizations as their Vendors
- Disciplined and systematic way of functioning of an organization.