ISO 22000 Consultancy
Iso 22000 Consultancy
ISO 22000 (Food Management Safety Consultancy Certification)
ISO 22000 Standard is a Food safety management system specifies the requirements for an organization in food chain to demonstrate its ability to control food safety hazards in order to ensure that food is safe at the time of human consumption.
Becoming certified to ISO 22000 allows a company to show their customers that they have a food safety management system in place. This provides customer confidence in the product. This is becoming more and more important as customers demand safe food and food processors require that ingredients obtained from their suppliers to be safe.
The standard has requirements for Food Safety Management Systems processes and procedures, and requires that the organization implement prerequisite programs and HACCP.
Benefits of ISO 9001 Quality Management Certification
- Provides an international recognition
- Good marketing tool and improves public image
- Increases customer satisfaction
- Helps in getting Govt. Tenders
- Provides eligibility to enter global markets
- Increases efficiency, Profitability , Productivity & employee morale
- Helps to showcase that the organization can provide HIGH QUALITY products and services to its customers
- Well defined and documented management practices helps in growth of the organization
- Larger organizations prefer to appoint ISO certified organizations as their Vendors
- Disciplined and systematic way of functioning of an organization.
- Signed Application Form
- PAN Card of Business (In case of Proprietary Firm – Pan card of Proprietor)
- Registration Certificate / Partnership Deed/ Shop Act / VAT Registration / Service Tax Registration / SSI Registration / GST Registration Certificate / Gram Panchayat NOC / or any business proof
Who Can Apply?
ISO 22000 is a Food Safety Management System that can be applied to any organization in the food chain, farm to fork.